Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Goodbye


My dear friends the Mancuso's are moving away. I know that I left Idaho Falls first but I am really sad I won't get to see them when I go back. They are moving to Texas so I probably won't see them until my kids are old enough for me not to go nuts taking them on the trip. Maybe I will never make it.:) Laura has been such a good friend to me and I am sad to see her go. It is a great opportunity for them and they will be closer to all of their family. Good luck Mancuso's...we love you!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

We'll miss them too....what great neighbors!

Unknown said...

The two connectors in the bag assist in balancing weight even when its capacity is overbearing. replica louis vuitton This helps in reducing pressure on the shoulder and back, which prevents body shape dis figuration and tenderness. rolex replica Similar to messenger bags, these are also available in variety of colors, shapes and designs. replica gucci handbags This is another fancy collection primarily for scholars available in attractive colors and designs. However, some designers have modified these bags to make them available for women. fendi handbags outlet These bags are fabricated with telescope handles for stress free usage. dior replica Usually, they consist of two adjustable connectors that convert them easily into rucksacks whenever required. Many a times purchasing a bag can be an uphill task especially when you have to visit different stores to choose the best one.