Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Same Old..

I am sorry for all the big brother posts. We just really haven't gone and done anything lately so this is just us hanging around the house. I love watching the way Landon loves Carson. He will sit is his swing and watch Carson run all over the house and just smile at Carson. Sometimes when I am making dinner and Landon starts to get fussy I just tell Carson to go play with Landon and it funny to hear Landon get quiet. Carson just has to stand by him and he will quit crying..not always but most of the time. Carson has started playing really well by himself. He can stay entertained for hours. It has been nice that he can be content without someone playing with him. (And no that is not him whinning it is him saying "Oh no!" )

4 comments:

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

That is my favorite when he plays by himself and says that. "oh no!" It is so funny. I am glad to see that you blogged again even if it is just everyday stuff, that is still fun stuff because we dont get to see the everyday stuff!!! :) Love you
Duzzy

Jenny C said...

Carson is so cute with his baby brother! Landon looks huge in those pics!

Unknown said...

"Oh no", Carson is so cute!!! How Carson keeps Landon content makes me want to consider having another one, it seems I can rarely put Kaydence down without her whining. Those are such cute pictures of your boys, I really hope I get a boy some day yours are so adorable.

Grammy said...

Your boys are growing up too fast!
We miss you!
Love ya,
Aunt Kimi