Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Helpers

I am so lucky to have so many kiddies that love to help me out.

This is a picture of our friend from Idaho Falls. She started "babysitting" for me when Carson was a baby. I would pay her to come over and play with Carson so I could get some house work done. Carson loves her!! She is a great babysitter and is so happy to now have Landon to take care of.

Bodie is an awesome babysitter. I will always ask him to watch Landon so Carlee and Carson won't pull him off the couch. He is great. Whenever I get done with what I am doing he will say.."I didn't let those babies get him." I was over at Jenny's tonight and she was doing my hair. I asked Bodie to watch Landon for me. When Jenny was done with my hair, we found Landon surrounded with toys and Bodie's two blankets on him. If you know Bodie with his blankets...it was huge for him to share those with Landon. I thanked Bodie for "babysitting" and he said to me.."Landon is the happiest baby in the world." It was pretty cute. He loves Landon. In fact, Jenny now has to name her next baby Landon Boston.:)


Carlee LOVES Landon. She will get right in his face and say.."Hi Landon, Hey babe." It is so cute. She will also say over and over.."Hold baby, hold baby, hold baby." Landon is so lucky to be loved so much.

6 comments:

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

I cant believe how cute the kids are.....just makes me want to eat them up in a not so cannible way. All of them are so cute. I cant believe how much Carson is thinning out, he is looking skinny!

Unknown said...

That is so cute, it is so nice to have great helpers around.Wow,Bodie must love Landon if he sacrificed his blanket!Landon seems to be growing like crazy!

Jill Wright said...

The kids are changing so much--it makes me sad that the cousins don't get to see each other that often. They'll have a blast playing in a few weeks when we come up. Love you guys!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

This is Dustin and I am sorry that I have a canniblistic wife, but I do have to say that those kids are cute!!!!!

Katie Moreno said...

You have the cutest pictures...I miss you guys so much. Landon is getting huge. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

Tricia said...

That little girl is one cute babysitter!