Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Carson


So I don't know if is the terrible twos or the fact that Carson can't talk..but he gets so angry so fast!! If I am doing something he doesn't want me to do such as sing a long with his shows or take pictures of him, he gets really mad. The other morning he was eating oatmeal, by himself of course,and had made a huge mess. I thought it was cute so I tried to take a picture. He was not having it. I had to show him the picture I took so he understood what I was doing. The next picture is him realizing that he was getting his picture taken, as you can see he was more than willing to cooperate. Go figure.

5 comments:

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

He is such a little fart! That makes me laugh so hard to see that he will pose for a picture once he knows that he is getting his picture taken! What a doll! Love ya

Duzzy

Unknown said...

That boy has personality! He is so funny, maybe he has been cured of his picture phobia (just show him how cute he is through the camera). What a little drama king!

Tricia said...

He must get that obnoxious side from his dad :)!

Grammy said...

Hey ~ Carson looks ALOT like his DAD in that first Pix!! Gotta love Jeremiah!!!
Love you,
Aunt Kimi!

Katie Moreno said...

So Kass I have 2 photos of Carson doing the same thing...I'll e-mail those. He's so damn funny!!!