Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Pictures

These are a few random pictures that I haven't yet posted. I have had them on my camera for awhile and thought I would just post them all at once. Some of them are from our reunion with my brothers and sisters.

Jeremy gave all the kids a bath. He rocks!

Riggs, Jackson, Carson

This is Jeremy and Jill's little baby Crew. He is so cute.(and huge!)

Carson and Riggs..two peas in a pod..watching Little Eisteins.

Landon fell asleep on the way home from the park..I thought he looked so sweet!

This is Jeremiah and Carson in the hot tub. Jeremiah is such a smarty pants...that is what I get for telling him to smile.:)

These are a couple of pictures that I took when I was watching Jenny's kids one night. They wanted to watch Mickey Mouse Campout and sit in the tent. It was pretty cute.


Jeremiah and Landon

Jenny and I went to Logan last weekend and stayed with our cousin JaNea. It was a lot of fun. Jeremiah and Phil.. you are the best. It was a great night away. Thanks again.

Jenny went to get her hair done today so I am watching Bodie and Carlee. Jenny is trying to potty train Carlee. She peed in her underwear and all over what she was wearing. I found some old pjs of Carson's that I haven't yet boxed up. I tried to put just the bottoms on her, but she wanted the whole outfit. She is too funny!

5 comments:

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

These are such cute pictures!!! I love the tent picture, and I also love the boy outfit Carlee is wearing! He hair is still getting so long. What awesome pictures!!!
Duzzy

Unknown said...

Way cute pictures, I like how you cut your hair! It is so cool that your kids have so many cousins they get to play with all the time, and their awesome Aunts and Uncles! It was nice of Jeremiah and Phil to watch the kids, you HAVE to get away sometimes!

Katie Moreno said...

I love Carlee all excited about being in those pajamas...she doesn't even know that she is going to hate that picture later, huh!!

Jill Wright said...

Such cute pictures. How fun to have a night with Janea and no kids. That's a real vacation--not like what we did a couple of weeks ago! We need an adult trip here pretty soon!

Tricia said...

How fun to get a night away. How about one to Idaho? Oh, but bring the whoe family...even Jerimiah, cause Kit Kat misses him. He hasn't had anyone to play tag around the bar with for a while:)!