Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged. You go to your picture folder and post the fourth picture and tell the story.
This is from when my brother Dustin came home from his mission. We made shirts that said "Team Duzzy" ( it was during the whole Angelina and Brad thing...there were shirts that said "Team Aniston") anyway...we wore them to the airport when he came home. The boys wouldn't wear them so my sisters and I and all the nephews and nieces did. It was fun! I tag Katie, Lyndsey, and Tricia.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I first have to say that picture of Landon is TOO ADORABLE!!! Especially the second one with his blue eyes staring you down!
Love the shirts, "Dizzy Pride all the way!" That is so funny!!!

The Bertagnoles said...

SOrry I haven't responded to you. By the way your picture is too cute!! My parents are coming here for Thanksgiving, but yes, Tracy and kaiden and I will be there for Christmas. WIll you guys be in town or are you leaving? Lets plan something if you are going to stick around. I would love to see you guys again!!!

Katie Moreno said...

Thanks for the tag....here I go!

Tricia said...

I already did this tag...I just couldn't post it, cause it was a naked picture! Just Kidding...I posted my fourth picture one already, and it was of Bailey at Bear World in Kindergarten. Your's is so cute though!