Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN




We had a great Halloween. It was so much fun to have Carson old enough for Halloween this year. We went to Trunk or Treat at our church. It only took him 2 or 3 cars to get the hang of it. If he had to wait in line for any of the candy he would just start taking it from the bucket of the kid standing in front of him. He was cracking me up. It was no nonsense. He was there only for candy. Everyone would try to talk to him but he didn't care. We got to this one car and there were two ladies and one guy. They were sitting there talking and the lady on the right had a bowl of candy. Carson bypassed the candy and went straight to the second lady. He was chattering to her and telling her who knows what. Then he tried to kiss her. If anyone knows Carson, he is not the most social kid. We were tripping out and couldn't figure out why he kept trying to get this lady to kiss him. Then she looked up at me and she looked just like my mom. We then realized that he probably thought it was his Nana. It was the sweetest thing. The lady thought he was so sweet. It made me happy to know that he won't forget my parents while they are gone.




5 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh that is so sweet! Parker did that to a lady at our church once, too. She was like, "Oh what a sweetie!" and I was like, "No, he just thinks you're his Nana". Well I didn't really say that but I thought it. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! The kids look adorable!!!

The Bertagnoles said...

That is too funny!! I LOVED the dragon outfit, I want to have Kaiden wear it next year but Im sure he wont go for it. Ill just pass it on to you so Landon can have it next year. :} ha ha.
Im excited to see you guys at Christmas.

Unknown said...

I laughed when I saw that picture of Landon smothered in his seat as a dragon, he is SOOOO stinkin cute! I love that Carson tried to kiss that lady, I bet that makes your mom feel really loved! They are so cute!

Tricia said...

Love the costumes! The banana sticking our the side of Carson's monkey suit is so funny! Jerimiah is especially scary :)!

Katie Moreno said...

Awww Carson, what else can I say about your kids...so damn cute I cant STAND it. I wanna munch on em. Cute, cute...looks like you enjoyed yourself too!