Saturday, June 12, 2010

We had a busy week last week. We went to Boise and spent time with our family. On Saturday we had the opportunity to go to the temple with Jeremiah's grandma and did all the work for his grandfather who passed away in 1999. It was a wonderful day!
Then when we got home my mom took us all to the zoo for her birthday and we had a picnic.








On Sunday after church we headed up to my parents cabin for a few days. The boys were so happy there. They had such a great time exploring and getting dirty. It was VERY relaxing. We can't wait to go back in a month for Nanna's Camp!







3 comments:

Tricia said...

What fun! I want to go to Nanna's Camp. Maybe I can just be adopted in?

Jenny C said...

Glad to see new pictures! Sad I missed it all and tell Tricia to come to Nana camp!

Anonymous said...

Cute family!