Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We did our Easter on Saturday morning. My sister Jenny turned 30 on Sunday so we went to her house late Saturday night to surprise her. My poor boys look so tired in all of these pictures because we have been traveling like crazy! We have gone somewhere every weekend for the last 5 weeks! It has been fun but we are ready to be home for a bit. Easter was fun because I had two that were really into it.



Grayson is staring to get on all fours and scoot backwards. The older boys think this is so funny so they love to get down with him, which he thinks is great. They are at such great ages now and we are having such a great time. I just LOVE my boys!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy Easter! I totally think it's about time you stay home...I need my running buddy! No more traveling!

Jenni said...

So jealous that you have been doing so much traveling! I need to get out of Idaho Falls for a few days. Or weeks. Your boys are so cute. Glad you had a fun Easter!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

SO cute. I love it! : )

Uncle Duzzy

Jenny C said...

Love those boys! Thanks again for coming and staying w/ us. We miss you!!

Jill Wright said...

I can't believe all of your cute boys! How did that happen so fast? We miss you guys!