Thursday, January 8, 2009

Recap of 2008

I saw this on my sister-in-laws blog and thought it might be fun to do. 2008 was a great year for us. It seemed like so much happened and it flew by for us.

January- Jeremiah got a new job in Utah. We packed up most of our things from our home in Idaho Falls and he moved to Utah to live with Jenny and Phil. Carson and I went to Boise. I went to work at my old job and my mom was kind enough to watch Carson while I was at work.

February- I celebrated my 25th birthday.

March- We got an offer on our house in Idaho Falls.

April- We welcomed our sweet little Landon into the family on the 23rd. He spent 5 long days in the NICU.

May- We closed on our house in Idaho Falls. Uncle Devan left for his mission to Canada. Carson, Landon and I moved to Utah to be with Jeremiah.

June- Nana and Papa left for their mission to Hawaii.

July- We had a wonderful fourth of July with Jenny and her family. We played outside in the nice hot weather. Jeremiah turned 31. Ouch!

August- We made a trip to Boise with Jenny and me with all the kids. We had a great time staying with Uncle Duzzy and Aunt Lyndsey.

September- We had a reunion in Park City with all of the Jeff Wright children (minus Devan) and their families. It was a lot of fun and great to see the Arizona cousins. Carson had his 2nd birthday on the 29th and then got tubes in his ears the following day.

October- Jenny, Ana, JaNae, and I had a girls weekend with Grandma Doman. We missed Katie though due to sick children. We had a great time and cleaned grandma's house. We had a great Halloween and found out how much Carson LOVES candy!!

November- We went to Idaho Falls and spent Thanksgiving with our good friends the Varvels. We had a great time!

December- We had a great Christmas! We also got to talk on the phone to Uncle Devan.

We had such a wonderful 2008 and are so grateful for all of our family and friends. We are very blessed. We look forward to a great 2009.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

It all sounds fun and exciting... except for the move to Utah! I felt so old when I read the part about you turning 25. Sometimes I wish I could be 25 again :)!

Unknown said...

What an eventful year, seriously!
I loved the Christmas pictures, Landon has the surprised look down! Your boys are too cute!

Jenny C said...

That was cute.

Katie Moreno said...

That's a great idea, all though I would probably in my recap skip November and December since I pretty much don't remember them or want to...ha ha! Love you and miss you! Take care of my boys will ya!

Grammy said...

Your family is as cute as ever!!!
Love you guys,
Aunt Kimi