Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Carson coming downstairs on Christmas morning. He was really excited to see everything! Landon was really cute opening his presents. My parents sent them the cutest presents. They were coconuts that were from their backyard. They cleaned them out and attached a zipper so you could open them up. They filled them with candy, money, and a cute little note. The kids loved them. My parents are so creative!! Carson has been loving all the snow we are getting. He goes out at least once a day if not more. He is such a little snow bunny! This is a little video of Jeremiah and Carson playing in the snow. He loves Jeremiah to throw him around!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Carson is such a cute kid.

Tricia said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas. Carson was so cute in the snow. I LOVE the "uh oh" in the video. Landon has the biggest eyes I've ever seen on a little guy. Those will serve him well with the ladies someday :)! Can't wait for you guys to come up. See ya in a few days.

Grammy said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas! Your boys are so dang cute!
Come see us sometime!
Love ya,
Aunt Kimi

Jill Wright said...

Christmas is so much more fun when your kids start to "get it". I bet Carson was so fun this year.