Monday, July 27, 2009

Camping

We had the pleasure of going camping last weekend with Jenny's family. We took Ruby Sue (the r.v.) up to the canyon. We had such a great time! For being 9 months pregnant...it was my kind of camping.





Jeremiah tried to teach Carson how to fish but he didn't show much interest. He ended up in the lake playing instead. It was fun though.



It was raining the last morning so the kids hung out and watched a dvd on the bed.

I told Landon to smile and say cheese. Instead he thought it was funny to cover his face. I live in a house full of boys that tease me all the time.:)


6 comments:

Chandra said...

You are so not 9 months prego. Where the heck is your belly??? You suck. Totally want to camp with you guys! Looks like sooo much fun! Parker would love it!

Jill Wright said...

You are brave to go at 9 months. I think I would've sent all the kids and stayed home by myself!

Tricia said...

How fun! You sure don't look 9 months pregnant! That makes me want to go camping. We've gone on a lot of summer trips, but no camping yet. Even girl's camp was in a cabin. Me and Bailey slept outside in a tent one night with the dogs...I guess that counts :)!

Baileys said...

Wow! The boys are getting so big! They are such cutie's!!!

Elder & Sister Wright said...

Reminds me of the good old days.
Mom

Elder & Sister Wright said...

Reminds me of the good old days.
Mom