Friday, March 6, 2009

Just Like Daddy

So a couple of days ago Jeremiah opened a can of frosting and brought out the graham crackers. I think it is nasty and prefer my frosting on a cake. Well Carson loved it and they sat and ate it together. Then the night before last, Jeremiah was at work, Carson got into the fridge and got the rest of the frosting out. Then wanted me to get him the crackers. With every nasty bite he would look at me and smile. Then say,"Ummm!" It was pretty funny so I had to get some pictures.


4 comments:

Tricia said...

Kassie Mae-I don't know what the heck is wrong with you! First you don't like circus peanuts, and now you don't like graham crackers with frosting. They are the best...especially if you make them like a sandwich and leave them out overnight to get soft...YUM! Eat up Carson!

The TBone Family said...

Wow, Carson looks SO much like Jeremiah I can't believe it. Um, the only reason I eat graham crackers and frosting is if I am in need of a chocolate fix and even then I'd rather just have a spoon full of icing. Tony likes grams and icing though but, we both know that he and Jeremiah don't think right anyway! :)

Missy (Tony's wife)

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

That is sooo cute! :)

Juliann said...

Your kids are adorable!