Monday, July 7, 2008

Yuba Lake


Carson loves to play in the water. I had the cutest video of him playing in the waves...but I am an idiot and was messing around with my camera and erased my memory card on my camera. Much thanks to Jenny who always has her camera and takes a million pictures!

Jeremiah was a good sport to play with Carson the whole time. He would throw a fit if we tried to take him out of the water. He would be shivering and purple and be angry we were making him get out.

Carson went on the jet ski with Jeremiah and me. He loved it. When we came back in his head was bobbing and he was falling asleep.




Landon was so good. He slept the whole time we were at the lake. On the way home Jenny and I were in the back of the car with him. He was cracking us up with all his goofy smiles. He is such a happy baby. It is fun to have a smiley baby because Carson was always so serious as a baby.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

It looks like you guys had a great 4th and a great little vacation. I wish we could have seen you over the 4th. You have the cutest little boys!
Love ya,
Kim

Jenny C said...

I love that smiley baby!!!!